2009/11/04

Follow up response

Ms. Yoshida responded to my inquiries yesterday.

1) Date: They are not able to set the dates and length of the trip yet because we and other sister schools need to go at the same time and they have not discussed it yet. It will be either 13 days or 18 days in early June.

2) Cost: She estimated the cost of the activities but not including the transportations. JR-PASS is suggested.

3) Host family : one student per host family.

4) They want to focus on one program at at time, so they won't send exchange students to the US before Summer 2011.

In my reply, I asked for the contact information of other sister schools that will visit Japan at the same time with us. I think their experience will help me be a better leader and chaperon. I really want this program to succeed.

0 comments:

 
;